Sunday 19 January 2014

First Post

I'd like to do my first post as a little introduction to myself. I'm new to blogging but since I am completely beauty obsessed, I felt I needed somewhere to vent all my ideas, knowledge and reviews on all things beauty. My lovely boyfriend has put up with it long enough!

My name is Alex, but most close family and friends call me Rara.
I am at college doing beauty therapy so I'll be putting up posts about that. I'll also post about skincare, fitness and my love for handbags. I'll do reviews on all sorts of make up and lots of different brands (drugstore/highstreet and premium) and I'll do occasional hauls. I want to start being a mobile beauty therapist and offer spray tans, manicures, pedicures (including gellux nails), facials, eyelash and eyebrow treatments, waxing and possibly hair extensions. I go on a lot of training courses, so I will post about those aswell. I will also post about other things that take my fancy but I will stick mainly to beauty.

I hope you have fun reading my blog!

Rara x

No comments:

Post a Comment