Wednesday 12 March 2014

NYX Haul and Swatches


When I was at the Pro Beauty show a couple of weeks ago, I saw the NYX stand and of course made a beeline straight towards it. It was such a busy stand so I couldn't get much. I wish I had got a few more blushers and lip creams. I find it so annoying that they don't sell NYX in the UK. I like to avoid buying make up online so I felt I had to stock up with as much as I could until the next beauty show.


NYX Wonder Pencil in 01 Light - £4.50
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 906 White - £3.50


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 603 Pots and Pans - £5.00
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk - £5.00


NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colours in 541A Tweed - £4.00
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 03 Tokyo - £5.50


NYX Super Fat Eye Marker - £9.50


NYX Powder Blush in 29 Amber - £6.00


NYX Dewy Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray - £8.00

So they're the products that I could get my hands on. They didn't have many other shades of blusher or lipstick/lip creams so I just chose the ones I liked most from the ones they had left. I literally couldn't move because people were shoving to get stuff and the queue was SO long! Its such a shame because I absolutely am in love with the lip cream. I'll be choosing which products I like best and will do a review on them soon.

Rara x

No comments:

Post a Comment